With significant traffic coming from mobile devices, companies can no longer afford to ignore the mobile web. Did you know?
Mobile Marketing & Advertising
- By 2015, more US Internet users will access the internet through mobile devices than through PC’s or other wireless devices. (Source –IDC)
- Over 90% of text messages are read within 3 minutes. (Source –Mobile Squared)
- 40% of Global Youtube Views come from mobile. (Source – TechHive)
- 61% of all that followed a group or liked a page created by a brand came from mobile. (Source – TechHive)
- 73% of all uploaded and shared photos on Facebook are from mobile. (Source – TechHive)
- Cost-effective lead generation with built in mobile advertisement and client conversion strategies.
- Encourages shares with video marketing and SEO
- Increase views and engagement while building your brand authority
- Multimedia press release distribution and video marketing helps improve SEO
Health & Fitness Media New Mobile Video Guest PassGive your members & referrals branded content they can share instantly with family & friends. Paper guest pass’s and website downloads have become outdated and ineffective due to the smartphone revolution. The video guess pass incorporates a digital and more enhanced experience that comes with a call to action making it easy and instant to share via mobile phone. Users can text the video to friends and family or post it to any of their favorite social media sites. The power of social sharing is built on the fact that the average adult Facebook user has over 200 friends. Click here for an example of one of our health club clients video guest pass: http://youtu.be/wFwug9J53UQ
Text-to-Win CampaignsYou may have noticed recently in retail stores and restaurants text to win or text to enter promotions. Short-code and keyword technology are quickly being implemented as mobile marketing campaigns by major companies and corporations. Mobile is the hottest and most cost-effective way to capture leads and advertise in today’s digital market place. Text message advertisements have:
- They are instant and easy to share across digital platforms
- They have a 98% open rate
- They are five times more effective than mailers
- They are ten times more effective than print ads
- Short-code set-up (acts like a phone number) example
- Keyword (example)
- Two- way text capabilities that allow you to capture targeted marketing data through auto-responders (click here for example use one of the power point slides)
- Graphics package for social media platforms & mobile ads
- Text credits which are needed for mobile marketing
- Facebook data capture widget that allows you to legally capture mobile phone numbers
- Website data capture widget that allows you to legally capture mobile phone numbers
- Suggested email campaign that help you convert your email address list
- These are cost-effective lead generation and advertising mobile and social campaigns. Additionally, our services include fully managed campaigns. Call us for pricing (click here for examples)
Mobile Lead BuilderNow you can get 50 mobile leads for $9.99 with our Mobile Lead Builder. Click here to watch how it works: http://www.mobileleadbuilder.com/
Instant Mobile Lead CaptureWhen a prospect texts your keyword to our short code, that lead is automatically entered into your pre-determined marketing sequence.
Three Auto-RespondersThe instant a prospects texts in, he or she gets a reply welcoming them to your business text club and making additional offers or requests depending on what you want to offer or ask for.
Distribute Instant Specials and OffersYou will be able to text market directly to your text club members. Imagine, if business is slow one day. Text out a special for the next three hours for the text club and generate some business.
Entry into Automated Marketing SystemOnce the prospect opts in, you can enter them into a sequence of various marketing systems. For instance, you could text them for instant offers and specials and keep in touch with an email newsletter and even stay in touch with our social media, iChat, and Voice Broadcast marketing.
Never Let Another Lead Go ColdBy instantly capturing your prospects information via the mobile lead capture system, you will always have that lead unless they opt out and even that is automatic.
For most marketers, social media strategy involves throwing some words in a box, making a post, and linking to their latest product. It's no surprise that this strategy is ineffective. The innovators in the marketing industry are doing things a little differently in 2015.
Social Media Marketing
BENEFITS of our integrated social media campaigns:
- Builds brand authority and SEO
- Social media advertising to include targeting and re-targeting
- Social media data capture widgets used for lead generation
- Our social media campaigns are integrated with mobile andcome with built in advertisement.
- Niche Research
- Social Networking
- Social Bookmarks
- RSS Feeds
- Web 2.0 Profiles
- Forum Profiles
- Press Releases
- Search Engine Submissions Including Google, Yahoo & Bing
Video / Marketing Distribution
Increase engagement while building your brand authority.The latest YouTube statistics reveal that over 6 billion hours of video are watched each month and more than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube. If viewers like what they see, they will share the video with family and friends instantly across digital and social media platforms expanding the video’s reach exponentially. Consumers love sharing videos they think will educate, inform or entertain.
BENEFITS of our Video Marketing & Distribution
- Increases views & relevancy on YouTube helps SEO
- Increases engagement while building your brand authority
- Includes SEO for social media, Google, YouTube, Yahoo, & Bing
- Descriptions, meta tags, and links
- Call-to-action at end of video (i.e. text “Lux” to 96000 and enter to win a VIP private sunset dinner cruise for two)
- Relevancy actions which include likes, shares, favorites, and embeds. Utilizing proprietary methods to create real human social shares and likes of videos. Utilizing proprietary methods to Embed videos into web 2.0 properties.
- Utilize proprietary marketing methodology for distribution and marketing:
- Distribution and Marketing: Wizard & Diagram Designer ,Niche Research ,Social Network ,Social Bookmark ,RSS ,Web 2.0 Profile ,Forum Profile ,Press Release ,Wordpress ,Google Places ,PDF,Wiki ,Macro Recorder ,Script Portal ,Indexer ,Pinger . Wizard & Diagram Designer ,Niche Research ,Social Network ,Social Bookmark ,RSS ,Web 2.0 Profile ,Forum Profile ,Press Release ,Wordpress ,Google Places ,PDF,Wiki ,Macro Recorder ,Script Portal ,Indexer ,Pinger .
Multimedia press releases distributed across major news outlets via Google's News service. We are half the price of PRNewswire.
Multimedia Public Relations
BENEFITS of our Public Relations Campaigns:
- Includes videos, pictures, and press releases that are search engine optimized
- Press releases are distributed to major news outlets such as AP, Yahoo, Reuters, Google News, etc.
- Helps with SEO and building Brand authority
- Get your press releases, pictures, and video indexed on Major Search Engines. Build authority, relevancy, and increase page ranking
- Each press release disseminated receives between 1000-1500 backlinks online.
- Increase your client reach with Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and other social media platforms.
Guaranteed lowest rateOther newswires charge per word... which could end up costing you more than double the quoted rate to send out a press release. We offer a flat rate no matter how many words, images, links or videos are in your press release, so there are never any surprises.
What is a Multi-Media Press Release?Is a press release which includes videos, pictures all which are Search Engine Optimized including the press release itself.
Who receives my press releases?Internet & media outlets, newspapers, journalists, reporters, interest groups... With 1000's of professional outlets in the Digital Community Media distribution network, we specifically target news media that will publish your content and will bring you sales, investors and exposure.
Do you disseminate press releases for public companies?Health & Fitness Media can disseminate press releases for publicly traded companies needing to meet disclosure requirements mandated by regulatory agencies in Canada and the U.S.
Will my press release be search engine optimized? (SEO)Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the "natural" or un-paid search results. Digital Community Media provides SEO enhanced press releases to all clients.
Can I embed images and videos into my press releases?Yes. You can upload a company logo to your account; embed images and YouTube videos directly into your press releases.
Can I share my Press Release across social networks?Once Health & Fitness Media has disseminated your press release you can easily share your news with your friends and followers through your social networks, email and other methods.
Below is a Small Sample of Where We Distribute Press ReleasesFinancial Institutions and Brokers
|TradeKing Scottrade FirstTrade SogoTrade 1st Discount Brokerage RBC Direct Investing BMO Investorline||Scotia iTrade TD Waterhouse CIBC Investors Edge National Bank Credenital Direct Questrade Wedbush Morgan||Raymond James Union Securities Canaccord Dundee Wealth Stifel Nicolaus Choicetrade Wolverton Securities|
|Reuters Eikon Dow Jones Newswire Bloomberg BT Factiva OTC Markets Quotemedia||Aquiremedia Barchart Financial Content Track Data Comtex Newstex||iHub Level II Relegence Newsedge Moreover OTC Bulletin Board CBOE|
|USA Today The Boston Globe The Tampa Tribune Denver Post The Miami Herald||The Salt Lake Tribune The Mercury News Houston Chronicle The Columbus Dispatch The Chicago Daily Herald||The Philadelphia Enquirer Financial Post Toronto Star|
|New York Times USA Today Washington Post Los Angeles Times Chicago Tribune Star Tribune||Daily News Houston Chronicle Denver Post Arizona Republic Dallas Morning News Detroit Free Press||Tampa Bay Times Philadelphia Inquirer Plain Dealer Oregonian|
|6abc.com/WPVI 7Online.com/WABC New York ABC11TV CBS 11 TV CBS2 Chicago CBS 2/KCAL 9 Los Angeles CBS3 Philadelphia CBS4 Denver CBS 5 San Francisco KAIT ABC-8 (Jonesboro, AR) KAUZ-TV CBS-6 (Wichita Falls, TX) KAZT IND-7 (Phoenix/Prescott, AZ) KBMT-TV ABC-12 (Beaumont, TX) KCAU ABC-9 (Sioux City, IA) KCBA-TV FOX-35 (Salinas, CA) KCBD NBC-11 (Lubbock, TX) KCEN-TV NBC-9 (Temple, TX) KCOY CBS-12 (Santa Maria, CA) KDUH-TV ABC-3 (Scottsbluff, NE) KEYETV Austin KFDA CBS-10 (Amarillo, TX) KFJX-TV FOX-14 (Pittsburg, KS) KFMB-TV CBS-8 (San Diego, CA) KFRE-TV CW-59 (Fresno, CA) KFSN-TV Fresno KFVE MyNetworkTV-5 (Honolulu, HI) KFVS CBS-12 (Cape Girardeau, MO) KGO Newstalk 810 San Francisco KHNL-TV NBC-8 (Honolulu, HI) KHQ-TV NBC-6 (Spokane, WA) KION CBS-46 (Salinas, CA) KKFX FOX-11 (Santa Maria, CA) KLFY CBS-10 (Lafayette, LA) KLKN ABC-8 (Lincoln, NE) KLTV ABC-7 (Tyler, TX) KMEG-TV CBS-14 (Sioux City, IA) KMPH-TV FOX-26 (Fresno, CA) KNOE-TV CBS-8 (Monroe, LA) KOTA ABC-3 (Rapid City, SD) KOTV-TV CBS-6 (Tulsa, OK) KPLC NBC-7 (Lake Charles-Lafayette, LA) KPTH-TV FOX-44 (Dakota Dunes, SD) KPTM-TV FOX-42 (Omaha, NE) KQCW CW-12/19 (Tulsa, OK) KRHD-TV ABC-40 (Bryan-College St, TX) KSFY-TV ABC-13 (Sioux Falls, SD)||KSLA CBS-12 (Shreveport, LA) KSWO-TV ABC-7 (Lawton, OK) KSWT-TV CBS-13 (Yuma, AZ) KTEN NBC-10 (Denison, TX) KTIV NBC-4 (Sioux City, IA) KTRE ABC-9 (Lufkin, TX) KTRK-TV Houston KTRV-TV FOX-12 (Nampa, ID) KTTC NBC-10 (Rochester, MN) KTUL-TV ABC-8 (Tulsa, OK) KTVG-TV FOX-17 KSNB-TV FOX-4 (Kearney, NE) KTVN-TV CBS-2 (Reno, NV) KUAM-TV NBC-8 (Hagatna, Guam) KUTV 2News Utah KWES-TV NBC-9 (Midland, TX) KWQC NBC-6 (Davenport, IA) KWTV-TV CBS-9 (Oklahoma City, OK) KWWL-TV NBC-7 (Waterloo, IA) KXLT FOX-47 (Rochester, MN) KXVO-TV CW-15 (Omaha, NE) KXXV-TV ABC-25 (Waco, TX) KYTX CBS-19 (Tyler, TX) WABC-TV (New York City) WAFB CBS-9 (Baton Rouge, LA) WAFF NBC-48 (Huntsville, AL) WALB NBC-10 (Albany, GA) WAND-TV NBC-17 (Decatur, IL) WAOW-TV ABC-9 (Wausau, WI) WAVE NBC-3 (Louisville, KY) WBAY ABC-2 (Green Bay, WI) WBCB-TV CW-21 (Youngstown, OH) WBMA-TV ABC-33 (Birmingham, AL) WBOC CBS-16 (Salisbury, MD) WBRC-TV FOX-6 (Birmingham, AL) WBTV CBS-3 (Charlotte, NC) WBZ-TV (Boston) WCAX CBS-3 (Burlington, VT) WCBS-TV (New York City) WCCO WLNS CBS-6 (Lansing, MI) WCIV-TV ABC-4 (Charleston, SC) WCSC CBS-5 (Charleston, SC) WCWG-TV CW-20 (Greensboro, NC) WDAM NBC-7 (Hattiesburg-Laurel, MS) WDRB FOX-41 (Louisville, KY) WECT NBC-6 (Wilmington, NC)||WFFF-TV FOX-44 (Colchester, VT) WFIE NBC-14 (Evansville, IN) WFLX FOX-29 (West Palm Beach, FL) WFMJ-TV NBC-21 (Youngstown, OH) WFXG-TV FOX-54 (Augusta, GA) WGEM-TV NBC-10 (Quincy, IL) WGFL-TV CBS-4 (Gainesville, FL) WGGB-TV FOX-6 (Springfield, MA) WHBF CBS-4 (Rock Island, IL) WHTM-TV ABC-27 (Harrisburg, PA) WISTV NBC-10 (Columbia, SC) WKOW-TV ABC-27 (Madison, WI) WKRN ABC-2 (Nashville, TN) WLBT NBC-3 (Jackson, MS) WLNE-TV ABC-6 (Providence, RI) WLOX ABC-13 (Biloxi, MS) WLS-TV Chicago WMBF NBC-32 (Myrtle Beach, SC) WMC NBC-5 (Memphis, TN) WOI ABC-5 (West Des Moines, IA) WOIO CBS-19 (Cleveland, OH) WQOW-TV ABC-18 (Eau Claire, WI) WRCB-TV NBC-3 (Chattanooga, TN) WREX-TV NBC-13 (Rockford, IL) WRIC ABC-8 (Richmond, VA) WSET-TV ABC-13 (Lynchburg, VA) WSFA NBC-12 (Montgomery, AL) WSFX-TV FOX-26 (Wilmington, NC) WSJV-TV FOX-28 (South Bend, IN) WTEN ABC-10 (Albany, NY) WTHR NBC-13 (Indianapolis, IN) WTNZ FOX-43 (Knoxville, TN) WTOC CBS-11 (Savannah, GA) WTOL CBS-11 (Toledo, OH) WTVF-TV CBS-5 (Nashville, TN) WTVM ABC-9 (Columbus, GA) WUPV-TV CW-65 (Ashland, VA) WVNY-TV ABC-22 (Colchester, VT) WVVA NBC-6 (Bluefield, WV) WWBT NBC-12 (Richmond, VA) WXIX FOX-19 (Cincinnati, OH) WXOW ABC-19 (La Crosse, WI) WXTX-TV FOX-54 (Columbus, GA) WXVT-TV CBS-15 (Greenville, MS)|
|Yahoo! Finance USA The Wall Street Journal Yahoo! Finance (Canada) Yahoo News MarketWatch Barrons InvestorsHub (Upon Request) ADVFN (Upon Request) DailyFinance.com Google News||The Motley Fool Stockhouse Financial Post TMX Money Zacks 4-traders NewsVine Benzinga MSN Money||CNET About.com PaidContent MorningStar Business Insider Worth Quote.com Bigcharts Bloomberg Businessweek|
|Twitter Facebook||Linkedin Tumblr||Socialpicks Portfoliosharing|
|Skygrid Pulse News Yahoo Mobile||Google Currents MarketWatch Mobile Accesswire Mobile||and most other RSS news reader Apps|
|Biospace BioMedReports||Renewable Energy Network Oil & Gas Investor||Nations Restaurant News PennWell|